We are looking for a board-certified Cardiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You will work with patients to provide a full range of heart and cardiovascular services and treatments. You will perform various tests, make diagnoses, provide treatment plans and options, and work with other physicians and surgeons to treat patients’ heart and/or cardiovascular disorders.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.